THE SWAMI SCALE
- CARROLL (10-2): Despite the loss to Westfield, I’m leaving the Chargers atop Mount Swami.
- LEO (11-1): Hard to believe, but I actually vaulted the Lions a spot last week though they didn’t play.
- BISHOP DWENGER (7-5): The Saints slid one slot after getting zoinked by Zionsville at the regional.
- NORWELL (11-2): Junior-led Norwell will be a bonafide Class 3A and NE8 contender in 2022.
- SNIDER (8-2): A disappointing end to an otherwise successful season leaves Snider in the 5-hole.
- EASTSIDE (13-1): The Blazers came up short in their quest for a 2A state championship last week.
- BISHOP LUERS (10-2): This is not how it was supposed to end for the SAC tri-champion Knights.
- HOMESTEAD (6-4): Feels like Sparty hasn’t played since before Halloween. Because it hasn’t.
- ADAMS CENTRAL (13-1): The Flying Jets can claim their second state crown since 2000.
- EAST NOBLE (6-3): Can’t help but wonder if EN could’ve made a run had it defeated Leo.
CLASS 1A ADAMS CENTRAL (13-1) at INDY LUTHERAN (14-0): My gut tells me AC pulls this one out late in the fourth. SWAMI SAYS: Adams Central by 4
CLASS 3A BREBEUF JESUIT (12-2) at GIBSON SOUTHERN (13-1): The Jesuits’ luck runs out against the surging Titans. SWAMI SAYS: Gibson Southern by 8
CLASS 5A ZIONSVILLE (9-5) at INDY CATHEDRAL (13-1): Neither team has been challenged in the postseason. Irish roll. SWAMI SAYS: Cathedral by 17
CLASS 2AANDREAN (11-3) at EVANSVILLE MATER DEI (12-2): I flipped here, as the 59ers take out the Mother of God. SWAMI SAYS: Andrean by 3
CLASS 4A NORTHRIDGE (10-4) at MOUNT VERNON (13-1): The Raiders keep surprising me; they’ll need to one last time. SWAMI SAYS: Mount Vernon by 12
CLASS 6A WESTFIELD (12-1) at CENTER GROVE (13-0): CG’s coronation is complete after pummeling the Shamrocks. SWAMI SAYS: Center Grove by 20